Legends Golf Club
With memorable par-3s that present knee-knocking tee shots across water, the course continues to be the most talked about in the Twin Cities. Legends Golf Club was carved from an expansive natural setting featuring a 30-acres lake, cascading creeks, scenic wetlands, deep ponds and dramatic topography. More than a stunning 18-hole daily-fee golf course, Legends Club provides a haven for native plants and wildlife..
- National Golf Course of the Year- National Golf Course Owners Association
- Midwest Golf Course of the Year- Midwest Golf Course Owners Association
- Best Places to Play in America- Golf Digest
- Best in State- Golf Digest
- Top 3 Courses in Minnesota- Golfweek
- #1 Course in Greater Minneapolis/Saint Paul- Golfweek