Have you made your plans for Labor Day Weekend yet?
Labor Day Weekend is just around the corner, but summer is still here and so are the nice temperatures. Take advantage of the dog days of summer by basking in Minnesota’s piece of northern paradise. Whether you’re a family of golfers or just looking for a getaway, Minnesota’s golf resorts have just what you’re looking for before the kids head back to school. Check out these Labor Day Weekend play and stay specials.
September 8-10 and September 27-29.
- Gull Lake room at $139 per night.
- Wilson Bay room at $159 weekday, $199 weekend, per night.
Madden’s offers a variety of swimming, dining outlets, 63 holes of golf, including The Classic, Minnesota’s only 5-Star, Top 100 course, The Spa at Madden’s, Tennis & Croquet Club.
Call 800.642.5363 to reserve your room.
Experience Golf Package
June 14-September 21
- 2 nights deluxe lodging with breakfast and dinner daily
- 18-holes with cart at The Pines
- 18-holes with cart at The Preserve
All Inclusive Golf Vacation
August 23 – September 19
Sunday – Thursday $329/person
Friday – Saturday $399/person
- 3 Day – 2 Night Stay in the Breezy Inn
- Golf with cart on the Whitebirch and Traditional Golf Courses
- All meals and beverages
37th Hole Special and Overnight Stay
May 31-September 1
Monday – Thursday $189/person
Friday – Sunday $217/person
- 36 holes of golf at the Legend or Quarry Golf Course
- Lunch served at Wacootah Grille or Bunker Snack Bar
- Overnight on-site lodging
Learn more about these and other Minnesota golf courses and resorts by visiting our website at www.exploreminnesotagolf.com.
Explore Minnesota Golf Alliance is a non-profit membership organization whose mission is to raise awareness of Minnesota golf courses and resorts as international travel destinations. Our member facilities feature award-winning, championship golf courses and are geographically disbursed across the great state of Minnesota. The combination of exceptional quality and outstanding value make Minnesota one of the best golf destinations in the United States.